Not every day is a sunny day, you know? Although society has sold us the idea of permanent happiness and success, it is inevitable not to feel sad sometimes. We are human, after all! One way to deal with feelings that bring you down is to ask yourself:
- What am I feeling?
- How long have I felt like this?
- Why do I feel this way?
- Does someone or something influence my mood?
- What can I do to feel good again?
Find a quiet place, get comfortable, and reflect on your feelings. It is crucial that you identify what you feel and its cause. This exercise will help you determine if what is happening to you is within or outside your control.
What you can definitely control is your attitude when facing difficulties. And if you are reading this, it is because you have decided to see the positive side of your life. In this article, you will find 90 short motivational quotes on the following topics:
- Motivational quotes to stick on the mirror
- 2023 motivational quotes
- Job motivational quotes
- Facebook and LinkedIn cover quotes
- Relationships motivational quotes
- Body-positive motivational quotes
Motivational quotes to stick on the mirror
The person you see in the mirror is the most relevant in your life, yourself! That's why it is necessary to show how much you love and believe in yourself every time you see yourself in the mirror. Print your favorite quote, put it on a post-it or even write it down with lipstick!
- “You can totally do this.”
- “I can and I will.”
- “My life is my message.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Dream big. Pray bigger.”
- “Do it Now!” – Napoleon Hill
- “I love you.”
- “Choose happy.”
- “Be a voice. Not an echo.”
- "Worry is a misuse of imagination."
- “I am my inspiration.” – Lizzo
- “Pain is never permanent.” – St. Teresa of Avila
- “You are your best thing.” – Toni Morrison
- “Everything is practice.” – Pele
- “Keep going. Be all in.” – Bryan Hutchinson
- “Begin anywhere.” – John Cage
2023 motivational quotes
Every year we set resolutions and get excited. This new beginning renews our energy and makes us feel that anything is possible. So reaffirm your desire to have a great year with these 15 short motivational quotes. And celebrate a new opportunity to be happy!
- “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.” – Ruth Gordo
- “If it makes you nervous, you’re doing it right.” – Childish Gambino
- “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
- “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” – Coco Chanel
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” – Billie Jean King
- “When I believe in something, I’m like a dog with a bone.” – Melissa McCarthy
- “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
- “The most wasted of days is one without laughter.” – E.E. Cummings
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.” – Maya Angelou
- “Life is all about the evolution” – J. Cole, Change
- “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” – Thich Hat Hanh
Job motivational quotes
We spend a large part of our lives at work. Many people say that working makes them feel useful and fulfilled. But this does not hide the fact that working is stressful and frustrating. Here you will find 15 short motivational quotes to bring you up on challenging days.
- “Take the risk or lose the chance.”
- “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results.”
- “Prove them wrong.”
- “Do it with passion or not at all.”
- “Every noble work is at first impossible.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder
- “Goal setting is the secret to a compelling future.” – Tony Robbins
- “Work until your bank account looks like a phone number.”
- “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “Ideation without execution is delusion.” – Robin Sharma
- “Don’t wait for them to tell you. Tell them.” – 50 Cent
- “When you fail, you also learn how not to fail.” – Soichiro Honda
Facebook and LinkedIn covers quotes
Your social networks say a lot about you. For this reason, you should take care of your digital reputation and project your best version. Your next partner or boss could be the one viewing your profile. Use these 15 short motivational quotes to project a positive image!
- “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.” – Steve Harvey
- “Leave no stone unturned.” – Euripides
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Each day provides its own gifts.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “You become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
- “If it matters to you, you’ll find a way.” – Charlie Gilkey
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
- “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.” – A.A. Milne
- “I work hard. But I play hard, too.” – Pitbull
- “Nothing is stopping me from doing what I love to do.” – The Weeknd
- “Laughter is the language of the soul.” – Pablo Neruda
- “I’m in control of my destiny, never in doubt.” – Drake
Relationships motivational quotes
Relationships are like roller coasters; they have ups, curves, and downs. If a bond makes you a better person, it is worth fighting to keep it alive. If it's not a healthy relationship, always choose yourself. Choose the quote that best suits your situation!
- “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
- “When nothing goes right, go left.”
- “No guts, no story.” – Chris Brady
- “Broken crayons still color.”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. – Latin Proverb
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- "Forgiveness is the oil of all relationships."
- "I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now." – Edna Mode
- “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” – Erica Jong
- Good things come in good time.” – Wiz Khalifa
- “Love truth, but pardon error.” – Voltaire
- “Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.” – John Heywood
- "Souls tend to go back to who feels like home." – N.R. Heart
Body-positive motivational quotes
Your body is the vehicle that allows you to enjoy the world around you. Sadly, beauty standards sometimes make you hate and mistreat your body, but it's still there for you. So dedicate your favorite motivational quote to your body and give it all the love it deserves!
- “Don’t let your mind bully your body.” – June Tomaso Wood
- “I love every cell of my body.”– Louise Hay
- “Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.” – Torre Washington
- “Forget about style; worry about results.” – Bobby Orr
- “Take it easy.”
- “All progress takes place outside of your comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “Stop trying to fix your body. It was never broken.” – Eve Ensler
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” – Confucius
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “You define beauty yourself, society doesn’t define your beauty.” – Lady Gaga
- “Wear your crown and go chase your dreams.” – Summer Walker
- “You don’t have to eat less. You just have to eat right.” – Dr. Sebi
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski
Remember, words have power, so use them to your advantage. If you want to capture your favorite phrase in a cool design, learn how to do it with Skillademia.
Check out this course and start creating your own digital art.